Global Scaremongers

The Arctic continues not to melt. I predict that within five years, at most, the climate change alarmists will have convinced everybody that they never claimed the arctic is melting at all.

Government science even worse than we thought.

Can humans melt the Antarctic ice cap?

This entry was posted in global warming, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. Frances
    Posted April 21, 2018 at 8:28 pm | Permalink
  2. Frances
    Posted April 22, 2018 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Valdez 1905 – well, I won’t bother you with my google findings!

3. Frances
    Posted April 24, 2018 at 12:19 am | Permalink

Don’t you ever check things for yourself, then?

• Headmistress
      Posted April 25, 2018 at 1:54 am | Permalink

It would be how i learned global fear mongering is the hoax and scam that it is.

4. Frances
    Posted April 25, 2018 at 10:02 am | Permalink

So why do you seem so upset that I do my own checking?

• Headmistress
      Posted April 25, 2018 at 11:22 am | Permalink

I’m not upset, but your ‘own’ checking isn’t really looking for the truth, is it. It’s not for your own satisfaction at all, it’s to argue. It doesn’t matter how many predictions turn out to be utterly wrong, how many times they are caught fudging the data, and it’s boring.

5. Frances
    Posted April 25, 2018 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

Well, you mentioned Valdez. I was intrigued about the process of moving a whole town so I went looking, for my own satisfaction.

Sorry I don’t just swallow your assertions and sources wholesale!

• Headmistress
      Posted April 25, 2018 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

It isn’t ‘my’ assertions, but whatever.

6. Frances
    Posted April 26, 2018 at 12:02 am | Permalink

Your assertions about my reason for researching it, I meant.